- Cancellations will lose their 15% deposit paid to reserve their vehicle.
- There are no refunds for rentals that are returned early.
- The deposit is used to hold your vehicle. Switching vehicles will cause loss of deposit.
- Passenger vans are a high risk and danger rental. Please be aware and use extreme caution while driving.
- You are fully responsible for any damages to the vehicle, yourself, and others.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against, and will defend us against, any and all loss, liability or damages caused by or resulting out of the use or operation of the vehicle during the rental period.
- Renter accepts vehicle in "AS IS" condition with all faults and without reservation.
- Your rental vehicle must be insured either through purchasing insurance through our insurance partner Outdoorsy or through your own insurance carrier.
- Insurance through our partner Outdoorsy is added to every reservation.
- Certificate of insurance is required to deny insurance through Outdoorsy.
- We highly recommend purchasing roadside assistance through our partner Coach Net!
- If you deny roadside assistance coverage, you (the renter) are responsible for towing of the vehicle, flat tires, dead batteries, etc.
- Switchback will cover the cost of any mechanical repairs needed that are NOT CAUSED by the renter and/or negligence.
- Renter is not responsible for rental payments while the vehicle is unusable.
- A 15% non refundable deposit is needed to hold a reservation with our rental company.
- There are no refunds on the deposit.
- The deposit is to hold the specific vehicle you have reserved. If you wish to change vehicles you will need to pay a new deposit for the new vehicle and will lose the deposit on the previous vehicle.
- There is a $500 refundable security deposit. These funds are refunded once the vehicle is returned and checked for damages, mileage, and fuel.
- Our vehicles all come with 100 miles per rental night ($.39 per mile thereafter).
- Adding early check out or late check in to your reservation does not add mileage.
- Our vehicles must remain in the state of Colorado or New Mexico. Travel outside the state of Colorado or New Mexico is prohibited.
- Drivers must be at least 25 years of age.
- Switchback Van Rental is not responsible for any costs outside of the cost of our own product. This includes but is not limited to missed flights, hotels, costs of alternative rental services, and shuttle services.
- The maximum amount one can receive with our service in case of but not limited to cancelled rental, lost rental, breakdown, oversold rental, can be no more than the amount paid for your rental with our service.
- E.g. If your rental costs $100, the maximum amount you can receive from our service in reimbursement can be no more than $100.
- All rentals are subject to sales tax and rental fees.
- If you are a non profit you must show certificate from state of Colorado showing tax exemption.
- We do not accept cash. All rentals must be paid via credit card.