- Cancellations will lose their 15% deposit paid to reserve their vehicle.
- There are no refunds for rentals that are returned early.
- The deposit is used to hold your vehicle. Switching vehicles will cause loss of deposit.
- Passenger vans are a high risk and danger rental. Please be aware and use extreme caution while driving.
- You are fully responsible for any damages to the vehicle, yourself, and others.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against, and will defend us against, any and all loss, liability or damages caused by or resulting out of the use or operation of the vehicle during the rental period.
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE INSURANCE THAT COVERS YOU FOR THIS RENTAL!
- You must be fully insured to rent with Switchback Van Rental. We do not sell any insurance products.
- Switchback Van Rental will cover any towing charges to the nearest mechanic in case of mechanical failure not caused by the renter.
- Switchback Van Rental will fix the vehicle in the quickest manner possible to get your vehicle back on the road. If another vehicle is available and can quickly be delivered, Switchback will try to deliver a different vehicle to your group to get you going again.
- Renter is not responsible for rental payments while the vehicle is unusable.
- A 15% non refundable deposit is needed to hold a reservation with our rental company.
- There are no refunds on the deposit.
- The deposit is to hold the specific vehicle you have reserved. If you wish to change vehicles you will need to pay a new deposit for the new vehicle and will lose the deposit on the previous vehicle.
- There is a $500 card authorization once the vehicle is picked up for damages. These funds are released once the vehicle is returned and checked for damages.
- Our vehicles all come with 200 miles per day ($.39 per mile thereafter).
- We highly recommend not leaving the state of Colorado with our vehicles!
- Drivers must be at least 25 years of age and fully insured.
- We do not offer any insurance here.
- If you have questions about coverage please ask our support team!
- Switchback Van Rental is not responsible for any costs outside of the cost of our own product. This includes but is not limited to missed flights, hotels, costs of alternative rental services, and shuttle services.
- The maximum amount one can receive with our service in case of but not limited to cancelled rental, lost rental, breakdown, oversold rental, can be no more than the amount paid for your rental with our service.
- E.g. If your rental costs $100, the maximum amount you can receive from our service in reimbursement can be no more than $100.
- All rentals are subject to sales tax and rental fees.
- If you are a non profit you must show certificate from state of Colorado showing tax exemption.
- We do not accept cash. All rentals must be paid via credit card.